Re: forms_ddl question

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:20:09 -0700

Use two single quotes within the statement.

Also concatenante all string before in a variable and pass it on as a statement.

EG:
declare
stmt1 varchar2(400);
begin

stmt1 := 'update emp where emp_name like ''JOHN%'' and emp_id is not null'; forms_ddl(stmt1);
end;

HTH
Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com