Re: CG_REF_CODES

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 28 Jul 1998 12:34:53 GMT

PS:

        Hope you have set up you Application Preferences in the Preference Navigator

Ken Halsted (kenman_at_mail.snider.net) wrote:
: I have another question.

: I'm using the latest version of Designer 2.??? and I have a domain that is
: in use in one of my applications. At what point does the CG_REF_CODES table
: get built? I have had no luck on getting designer to build this table for
: me and I thought that it was supposed to.

--
While DSC may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
DSC does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when you