Enterprise Manager (OEM) from an application server

From: BoB Pierce <rjpierce_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:49:36 -0500

We're running all our Oracle applications over our network so we don't have to install and configure it on each client. All is working OK except Enterprise Manager. I just called Oracle Support and was told that OEM won't work properly over the network and must be installed locally on my workstation.

Has anyone else used OEM over the network? I'd like to know if what support told me is correct.

Thanks,

BoB Pierce Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 18:49:36 CEST

Original text of this message