US - ORACLE all levels - MAXIM GROUP (job posting)

From: MAXIM GROUP <weber_at_pjm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:29:37 -0400

Since 1987 Maxim Group has been a leader in the consulting industry.

We have over 90 offices in the United States and over 7000 consultants
nationally.  We are in need of quality candidates in mostly every
technology, including:
  • Oracle (DBA, developer), Sybase, etc.
  • PowerBuilder
  • COBOL, CICS, DB2, etc.
  • Visual Basic, Access
  • Visual C++, C++, C
  • Internet (Java, HTML)
Maxim is a vibrant, growing company who places an emphasis
on building strong relationships with our consultants and clients.  From
the personal delivery of your weekly checks, to our dedication to
finding a placement for each of our consultants after the end of a
project, you will find our service orientation to be number one in
the industry.

Maxim has both full-time and W-2 positions available.  We have
training programs and comprehensive benefit plans available to all of
our consultants.  We will sponsor H-1 candidates.

I am the Technical Manager in charge of the Philadelphia office.  If you
are interested in finding out about opportunities for Maxim in your local
area, I can put you in touch with a recruiter in the applicable office.

Thank you,
- Ben Weber
Technical Manager, Maxim Group