Oracle graphics within forms

From: Alan Campbell <alan_at_mullen.demon.co.uk.nospam>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:36:21 GMT

I am developing a form (forms 4.5) that has a chart that is used to display graphs using Oracle Graphics. There are 2 date controls on the form, start date and end date. These are passed to the chart as a parameter when I open it from forms with the OG open command. Every thing works OK up to this point, the graph displays correctly with the correct data being selected, the drill down works etc. The problem occurs when I change the date range on the form. I have a OG refresh command in the post change triggers for the date controls that passes the new date range, via the same parameters used on the open, to the graphics chart, but nothing changes. It only seems to take use these parameters on the initial call, not on the refresh.

Anyone have any ideas ?

TIA Alan

---
Alan Campbell