Re: Email From withing PL/SQL

From: Michelle Warner <hrdbdy_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1998/07/17

I think to do this you will have set up a pipe using dbms_pipe which would call a ProC, C, C++ or some other application which would then perform the email function. I don't think there is a way to do it directly from PL/SQL. There is a book which I think is titled Oracle Built-In Packages which has a section on dbms_pipes.

Hope this helps.

Michelle Warner