Re: Oracle Reports and PDF

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 14 Jul 1998 17:14:01 -0700

If you just need PDF files output, you can use Reports 2.5.

Change Mode from dflt to PDF and choose output to File and then your report will be a PDF file.

If you are looking to put it on the web then you need to look into the Report Server for the web in the Oracle Developer 1.5 or later.

HTH Prasad Chavali