Re: search tools for intranet

From: Anthony Cowden <cowden_at_sonalysts.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:20:41 -0400

Tiffany Barber wrote:

> I am looking for search tools that I can use for the intranet to search on
> Oracle databases. If any one knows of any can you please tell me what they
> are and a brief description.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tiffany

When you say "the intranet", are you referring to the Internet, or are you referring to your own internal intranet?

Actually, it doesn't make much difference: the technology is the same, it's the data source/access path that is different...

In any event, we would certainly be interested in discussing the use of Fuzzy Query technology in this application.

Anthony Cowden, Manager, Fuzzy Systems Solutions
Sonalysts, Inc.
Fuzzy Systems Solutions: http://www.sonalysts.com/fuzzy.html
Fuzzy Query (TM): http://www.sonalysts.com/fq.html