Forms 4.5 problem FRM-41000

From: Antonio Tortora <antoniot_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 15:26:46 -0700

Hello

I have an interesting problem. I have a field on a form of type date. The field is Enabled and Navigable, but not displayed. When the users click on a button the field is displayed for the user to make a change. It works fine the first time through the process. The second time, I get a FRM-41000 "FUNCTION NOT AVAILABLE". The system will not allow any change to that field. The field is part of the Primary key. If I do not hide the field and change it. It works fine. The problem occurs when I set display to TRUE. Has anyone has this problem?

Antonio Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 00:26:46 CEST

Original text of this message