ODBC (16-bit and 32-bit)

From: Glenn Moodie <glennm_at_i2.co.uk>
Date: 1998/07/07

Does anyone know if you can install both 16-bit and 32-bit ODBC drivers (and corresponding SQLNet) on a the same client PC?

The problem I have is that I have a user running Oracle 7 on an NT server, who wishes to access the database via ODBC from two different applications - one being 16 and the other 32-bit - on an NT4 client. Clearly it wouldn't be possible to run these apps at the same time (or would it?), but could both ODBC sources be installed?

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,

Glenn Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message