Pro*C newbie : need help with fetch on remote DB

From: Pluton <pluton_at_cybercable.tm.fr>
Date: 7 Jul 1998 11:56:25 +0100

[Quoted]  Hello world.

[Quoted]  I would like to know if the "FETCH" statement is slow when executing on remote DB. Connecting via SQL*Net v1, TWO_TASK and ORACLE_SID env variables [Quoted] are set correctly but when a query results more than 20 lines, it is terribly slow....
[Quoted]  I use "make -f proc.mk sample10.pc" to compile the source. Do I need to set some parameters to enhance performance on FETCH ?

Many thanks for your help. Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 12:56:25 CEST

Original text of this message