Forms5.0 Ole Error (Excel)

From: Ganapathy Pemmanda <ganap_at_more.net>
Date: 1998/06/30

I have a ole container(which contains an excel spreadsheet0 in my form. After I query when I try to get the data from the form to the spreadsheet I get the following error.

   FRM 41344 : OLE object not defined in the spreadsheet for the current record.

           I have inserted the object to the container using the create from file option. When I just say go_item('spreadsheet') where spreadsheet is the ole container it shows the excel sheet. I don't know why? Can anybody help?
 Thanks.
Ganapathy Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message