PL/SQL number table parameter passing in OCI C interface

From: Jarmo Blomster <jarmo.bolster_at_ccc.fi>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:45:41 +0300

Hello,

I have to pass a number table from PL/SQL procedure with OCI interface.

To my knowledge the number table should be bound as short, long, float, or double.

Now i have number of number(20) that should be transferred as exact value to/from the
host language. That number is also declared as table in PL/SQL procedure parameter list.

So I can't bind that to array of double because of loosing the precision.

Do I have to bind that value to oracle internal representation?

Is there available any source code for converting this value to/from, let say zero ended character string?

TIA,
Jarmo Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 11:45:41 CEST

Original text of this message