Oracle EBU and HP OmniBAckII

From: DB <didierbramy_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 00:52:21 -0400

Just in case somebody had the same problem... We are installing HP OmniBackII as our Enterprise Backup System. We are using Oracle EBU (2.1.0.5 for 7.3.3.5.1) and are trying to integrate all that together.
We are now at the point where we can register our databases, but when we try to actually do a backup, we fail when EBU tries to mount a Tape Set on the OmniBack Cell Server.
We get the message "BSM(ERR: Licensing Information Incorrect)" in the .../omni/log/oracle.log file.
Anybody?
Thanks,
-Didier Received on Sun Jun 21 1998 - 06:52:21 CEST

Original text of this message