Dev2K: FRM-10081 error loading module

From: H. John C. Hopkins <john_nospam_at_hpe.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:54:28 -0400

Hello.

I'm getting a FRM-10081 error ("Cannot retrieve MY_OBJECT_GROUP in 'test' module") while trying to load a form module (v4.5) that references object groups in another form module (also v4.5). When I referenced the object group, I did elect to remove the path. I also know my FORMS45_PATH registry entry is correct.

The only entry under Oracle support for this error refers to upgrading forms from 3.0 to 4.0. This is not an issue for me, so, what gives?

Any help is much appreciated.

-John C. Hopkins
Programmer/Analyst
john_at_hpe.ufl.edu Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 19:54:28 CEST

Original text of this message