Re: ODBC+Access2.0

From: Jodie Miners <jodie_at_jcorp.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:22:48 +0800

I have no problem doing this using Access 97 and the Oracle ODBC driver downloaded from the Oracle Site. But i'm not sure of your error wether it is an access, Oracle, or ODBC error - try connecting through excel, MS Query or even just using the ODBC administrator, then you can probably narrow down the cause.