Re: Oraperl vs Perl

From: Yong Huang <yong_at_shell.com>
Date: 1998/06/11

Hi, Rob, thanks for your message.

Do you mean DBI/DBD? If not, can you tell me what DDI/DAD is? By the way, I still want to know what is good about using those modules and what's bad [Quoted] about open TMP, "|sqlplus usr/pas"; in standard Perl. If it shortens development time, is there any specific reason? It formats output better? It runs faster? I believe DBI/DBD comes with standard Perl5, doesn't it?

Yong Huang
Email:yong_at_shell.com