Re: Forms 5.0 Generation

From: <agaldo_at_bbvnet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:25:05 GMT

[Quoted] Thanks for your answers (Zafer and valery) but I think this is not the problem that I am having. It is not a database name problem, the database has the same name in both environments.
It looks like Dev/2k is hardcoding inside the fmx some stored procedure information that will not match in the new environment. It looks like a Dev2K problem, not a server problem, but I am kind of confused...

Could anybody give me more info about this issue? I'd rather get more opinions before migrating to another Server version or Dev 2K version.

Thanks again,

Antonio Galdo