Returning a list of non-scheduling conflicts?

From: Zekmoe <zekmoe_at_aol.com>
Date: 06 Jun 1998 02:53:48 GMT

I need to return a listing of all possable times an event is scheduled AND all other events that don't conflict with each event. As an example:

   Comp101 Wed 8:30 start time (Only start times)

   Prog102      Tues    9:00
   English        Thus   10 :00
   Comp101     Thus    10:00
   Psyc201       Tues   9:00

I need to return Comp101 and all classes that don't conflict,Prog102 with all classes that don't conflict,English with all classes that don't etc... So all classes have to be listed with the classes that don't conflict with them. The Class name, Start times and days are all in the same table! Ugg! Any help with this greatly appreciated.

    Bob Maggio Received on Sat Jun 06 1998 - 04:53:48 CEST

Original text of this message