Re: Re-install Developer 2000

From: Ulrich Brandes <ulrich.brandes_at_technet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 14:57:16 +0200

wssi_at_sprynet.com wrote:

> I had install a copy of Developer 2000 on a hard drive besides the Windows 95
> boot drive. My boot drive then crashed. I got a new disk and now wish to use
> my previously installed Developer 2000. When I try to run my Forms Designer I
> get an error saying Message File \ORAWIN\DBS\FMCUS.MSB not found. Since this
> file is in the \ORAWIN\FORMS45 directory I tried copying it to the
> \ORAWIN\DBS directory. After this when I run the Forms Designer I get an FRM-
> 91116 Internal Error: Oracle*Image startup failure. Does anybody know how I
> get my Forms Desinger working again without restalling it?

Look inside your WIN.INI. There should be an entry like this:

[Oracle]
ORA_CONFIG=D:\ORAWIN\ORACLE.INI If not you have to place an entry in the WIN.INI so that Oracle knows where to find the configuration file for your Computer

Donīt forget to include the BIN path of the ORAWIN directory in the search path of the
autoexec.bat. Hope this works...

Ulrich Brandes Received on Fri Jun 05 1998 - 14:57:16 CEST

Original text of this message