Re: How do I create jpg/gif Graphics with OWS 3.0?

From: Mike Christensen <mike_at_soft-tek.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 11:46:06 -0500

Please take a look at GRAFSMAN/WWW from Soft-tek International, Inc.

In addition to being able to generate charts and graphs as GIF images, it also will
automatically generate an image map for you.

You can view a live demo on our website, as well as find detailed information about the
features and capabilities of GRAFSMAN/WWW:

http://www.soft-tek.com

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance,

Mike Christensen
Soft-tek International, Inc.
1999 N. Amidon, Wichita, KS 67203
316 838 7200(v) -- 316 838 3789(f)
mailto:mike_at_soft-tek.com
http://www.soft-tek.com

<3571B74E.DA9D76C8_at_sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>...