Re: Forms 4.5 Menuing Statategies?

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 22:04:09 +0200

We're using Windows. If I understand you correctly, you want to have a single menu that can start all forms? The following solution is not very elaborate, but it should give you an idea where you could go.

I've used a splash screen and ordinary menus. On the menu I have an item "Polis" (just the name of an app), which starts the form; another one which starts the next form and so on. I use this menu on all forms. I'm just a newbie to D2K, so there might be a more elegant solution.

--
Anti-spam address: ".Belgium" does not exist, use ".be" for email