Re: Forms 4.5 is it possible

From: <sharatk_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 14:50:36 GMT

Paste this code in your ON-LOGON trigger

DECLARE

  un  VARCHAR2(80);
  pw  VARCHAR2(80);
  cn  VARCHAR2(80);

BEGIN   /*
  • Bring up the logon screen */ Logon_Screen; /*
  • Get the username, password and
  • connect string. */ un := Get_Application_Property(USERNAME); pw := Get_Application_Property(PASSWORD); cn := Get_Application_Property(CONNECT_STRING);

  /*

  • Log the user onto the database */ IF cn IS NOT NULL THEN LOGON(un,pw||'_at_'||cn); ELSE LOGON(un,pw); END IF; END;
This should do the trick.

-Sharat