Re: About Ms help generator with Designer 2000

From: W <oosthoek_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:40:50 +0200

We recently had the same problem. The helpdesk said it's not standard delivered by Gates. It's not on the standard Cd, but should be available at microsoft's internetsite. The products we used are: hc31.exe, hcw.exe. You must edit your regedit as:

local_machine/software/oracle/cgenh10
add entry: HelpCompiler: "...hc31.exe"

                  HelpExecutable: "winhelp.exe"

Many problems to go
Greetings Wilco.
Patrick Algarra heeft geschreven in bericht <356D932A.BEBF9E9A_at_wipo.int>...