Re-install Developer 2000

From: <wssi_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 03:22:24 GMT

I had install a copy of Developer 2000 on a hard drive besides the Windows 95 boot drive. My boot drive then crashed. I got a new disk and now wish to use my previously installed Developer 2000. When I try to run my Forms Designer I get an error saying Message File \ORAWIN\DBS\FMCUS.MSB not found. Since this file is in the \ORAWIN\FORMS45 directory I tried copying it to the \ORAWIN\DBS directory. After this when I run the Forms Designer I get an FRM- 91116 Internal Error: Oracle*Image startup failure. Does anybody know how I get my Forms Desinger working again without restalling it?

Thanks,

Mark