Re: HELP:How to execute a stored procedure in sqlplus???

From: John M. Reed Jr. <jmrjr_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:06:59 -0600

HI,

First of all, it looks like you are trying to use REF CURSORS. This is [Quoted] what you need to do in this specific instance:

SQL>  variable my_cursor REFCURSOR;
SQL>  exec test(my_cursor);
SQL>  print my_cursor;

By PRINTing my_cursor, you release the cursor holding memory. Also, you may want to consider placing your procedure in a package.

Good luck,

John M. Reed Jr.
Developer/DBA