Transparent Text / Display Items Forms 4.5

From: JASON HEENAN <jheenan_at_lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 20:01:19 GMT

Help !!

I have got an Oracle Form which contains a canvas that has 50 columns and 15 rows ( 750 Items ). I am presently manipulating these items using data from a record-group. These items can satisfy one of several criteria and
are marked as such.

This however is not the problem. I need somehow, to provide the user with a

'Zoomed in' view/report according to which Item is clicked on the canvas. This is also
possible but I need to mark the selected area. Bearing in mind the fact that these
items can contain different values / visual_attributes can anybody come up with any
ideas.

If anybody has a method of making an Oracle Forms 4.5 Item 'truly' transparent
then I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in anticipation,

Jason Received on Wed May 27 1998 - 22:01:19 CEST

Original text of this message