Re: Books on Triggers?

From: Frances Edelstein <fran_at_rbsbooks.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:56:39 -0400

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.tools and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <6jgcr6$igb2_at_id4.nus.edu.sg>, ngkaboon_at_iscs.nus.edu.sg says...
> Is there a book to recommend that goes through trigger in detail and give some
> examples? Platform : oracle 7/8
>

> --
> ___
> The road goes ever on and on.
> - Bilbo Baggins

My book, Learning Oracle Database Programming: a Tutorial for Application Developers, shows how to use triggers, packages, procedures, and functions. This is a hands-on tutorial that takes you through the process of building an Oracle system. Please visit our website for the table of contents and a sample chapter: http://www.rbsbooks.com

Frances Edelstein Received on Thu May 21 1998 - 19:56:39 CEST

Original text of this message