Re: How to invoke SQL*LOADER

From: Rowan McCammon <rowan_mccammon_at_nospam.amp.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 10:47:48 +1000

Johnny,

Normally you invoke SQL*Loader with C:\> sqlldr scott/tiger etc. However I'm not certain that you get SQL*Loader with Personal Oracle.

Regards,
Rowan.

--
Remove the anti-spamming thingy from my email address to reply to me.

The opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the opinions
of my company.