dev2K & Personal Oracle Lite

From: Mindaugas Vieraitis <minde_at_nm3.ktu.lt>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 00:16:24 +0200

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I've installed dev2K 2.0 and Oracle Lite on Win NT 4.0. As dev2K access Oracle Lite database through ODBC, I used guideline 'accessing non-Oracle databases'. So I run all SQL scripts that was necessary. Then I launched Forms Builder and connected to the database (Polite). Then I tried to use Data Block Wizard in order to create data block and entered table name. When I clicked 'Refresh...' button, I've got the following message:

ORA-01012 not logged on

:((((

Why did this happen so? How to solve this problem? PPL - HELP ME, PLEASE!!!! I really need this ASAP.

--
Mindaugas Vieraitis
e-mail: mindaugas_at_nm3.ktu.lt