Re: Where can I get Documentation for Oracle perl?

From: Coburn Watson <cpw_at_jps.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 09:59:32 -0800

I recently created a web-page at work to query our databases, and used the Oraperl replacement (DBI). If you search on the web for DBI/DBD you should be able to locate information related to using the DBI module with perl. The documentation for DBI covers how to handle query results, and dml.

Coburn Watson
DBA
cpw_at_jps.net