global variables forms45

From: paul howe <paul.howe_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 23:02:28 +1000

[Quoted] Does anyone know of a technique or a pro*C oci call that will determine all the global variables in an forms 3.0 or forms 4.5 environment. I have a system with thousands of forms and we are in the middle of migrating them from forms 3.0 to forms 4.5 in an unix environment. We have to be able to call forms 3.0 forms from forms 4.5 and vice versa. Only problem is there are all these global variables which are hanging around which need to be passed between forms. I can write a userexit to store the variables but how do I determine what the global variables are? there must be an oci call out there which will do it or a structure which stores the variables. Any info would be great .

cheers

paul Received on Tue May 12 1998 - 15:02:28 CEST

Original text of this message