Re: registry

From: Harvey Mark <IMCEAMS-EARTH_PO1_msmrh>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 16:20:51 +0100

        I really haven't come across anyone wanting to do this before. I don't think

        you can tell oracle to look at another registry entry. The only option you have

        is to possibly "chain" the registry entries via some NT utility. I don't think this

        is possible either.

        Why on earth do you want to do this ??

        puzzled.