Report Background Problem with Developer2000/2.0

From: Datasyst <mailds_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 15:35:32 +0200

Hail to all!!
I have a problem!!!
I must do a Report with the Developer2000/ 2.0 for Oracle 7.3.3. I must print an invoice on preprinted forms. Therefore I have scanned the form and I have imported it in the Report Builder as BMP image. I have then inserted all fields.
However I must print only the data and not the image (I only must have it on screen for the preview).
How can keep the image only as a background?? Thank you.

        Gianluca. Received on Fri May 08 1998 - 15:35:32 CEST

Original text of this message