Re: Designer 2K repository

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 8 May 1998 00:09:14 GMT

You probably want more than is what is in the help files. You probably want the ERDs. Those come with the product in a small cardboard folder. You also get the repository as an applicatrion system .dmp file. You can inport the application and then you can print out the ERDs yourself.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

Tim Hall <tim.hall_at_spam.begone> wrote in article
<3551bc4e.21048981_at_69.0.9.9>...

> On Thu, 7 May 1998 09:49:40 -0400, "Kristy Hansen"
> <kristyh_at_dbbasics.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm looking into the feasibility of querying the repository tables to
gather
> >data for another application's data store. I'm assuming it is possible
> >query repository data from outside any Designer/2000 interface---but, if
so,
> >is there any documentation on the structure of the repository tables?
I'm