Traversing BLOCK Items

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_domain-tech.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 07:20:24 -0400

[Quoted] I'm using FORMS 4.5 on an NT platform. I have a FORM that contains a MASTER Block and two DETAIL Blocks. At query time, I want to be able to check the value of all ITEMS in all of the blocks so that I can record the query criteria for auditing purposes. Capturing the query string itself via :SYSTEM.LAST_QUERY was useless since it only displays the bind variables and not the actual values. Is there a straight forward way to programatically traverse through all of these items, including the DETAIL Blocks, to check for NOT NULL values?

TIA Ed Jennings

--
The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of Domain Technologies