Re: change alert file

From: Dean Mah <dmah_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 14:54:35 -0600

Mailed and posted...

I've been doing this for a month or two now. Everyday the alert log is copied to a file and parsed for outstanding features like errors with the result being mailed to me. I then truncate the alert log. All of this is done with the database up.

So far everything has been fine, anybody see a problem?

Dean