Running Personal Oracle 7.2 for Win95 with Developer2000 (V.1.5.2.1)

From: MAHMED117 <mahmed117_at_aol.com>
Date: 04 May 1998 10:45:50 GMT

[Quoted] Hi there

The problem is as per above. The error I get when trying to connect to forms [Quoted] 4.5 is ORA 12203 - unable to connect to destination - which is I believe is a [Quoted] configuration problem between the database (Personal Oracle7) and the front end [Quoted] developer2000 products such as Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5. I understand the files [Quoted] TNSNAMES.ORA, SQLNET.ORA and LISTENER.ORA require some manual editing. Then SQL*NET EASY needs to be configured.
The replies I have received are basically general descriptions of the error [Quoted] which lack sufficient detail.

Can anyone help? or even put me in touch with an Oracle 'expert'.

Thanks in advance.
 Masood Received on Mon May 04 1998 - 12:45:50 CEST

Original text of this message