ODB-C++(TM) Beta Test Update

From: Beta Test <beta_at_CodeStreet.com>
Date: 1998/04/30

Code Street Software is looking for beta testers for our new ODB-C++(TM) library.

Our apologies to all who had trouble entering data into our beta test application form. Our web hosting service forces us to use their canned CGI scripts, and there have been problems with the CGI they provide. If you would like to apply for beta testing, please fill in the information below, and submit it to us at sales_at_codestreet.com. If your application to become a beta tester is approved, you will receive the pre-release version, and be asked to answer a few questions regarding ODB-C++(TM) during the testing period. When beta testing is completed, you will receive a full release version licensed for a single developer, free of charge.

ODB-C++(TM) Features

Thread Safe Execution
Maximum Performance
Bi-directional Scrolling
Automatic Block Fetch
BLOB Support
Built-In Error Handling & Logging
Automatic Memory Management
Dynamic Caching
Maximum Productivity
Code Reuse
Ease of Maintenance
Minimal Learning Curve

Again, our apologies...

Thank you,

Code Street Software

Name:

Company Name:

Position:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Country:

Phone:

Fax:

Email:

Additional Comments: Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message