Roles refreshed after Logon Built In ( Not !!! ) - AAAHHHH !!!!

From: Harvey Mark <IMCEAMS-EARTH_PO1_msmrh>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:42:25 +0100

[Quoted] 	We've got a single sign on screen which enables a user to logon
	to any one of many databases. Unfortunately, we are using roles
	to control our menu security.

	Symptom :-

	User logs onto database and is presented with menu system based
on
	roles granted to that user.

	User exits out of current database and selects a different one
	( logon built in is called behind scenes for new database )

	User is presented with new menu system BUT IS NOT BASED
	ON ROLES FOR NEW SESSION - seems to be a mixture of
	old and new role enabled menu items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

	- Forms 4.5 does not seem to refresh the menu (database) roles
after a call
	  to logon.

	Any Ideas ???

	P.S.  Running forms 4.5 under NT 3.51.