Forms 4.5 Char mode resource file

From: Tommy Wareing <p0070621_at_brookes.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:33:45 GMT

I'm trying to redefine the colour mappings for forms 4.5 in character mode on our UNIX box.

Having followed Oracle's tutorial, I've managed to change the colour for the 'NormalAttribute', so now all positions on the screen which would otherwise be completely empty are showing flashing underlines. Lovely :-)

Unfortunately, in their wisdom, Oracle neglected to point out that it seems to be impossible to change the attributes for anything else. Even their help desk can't.

Any experts out there?

--
Tommy Wareing
MIS Group