Re: How to create semicolon-delimited report output?

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 01:21:29 -0700

The biggest issue is that in a formated formatted form spacing is a issue. One often uses
word wrap etc to deal with long fields. One often vertically spaces fields eg addresses.
One often has headers and footers. etc

Any formating is counter productive for a delimited file output

The best solution is to use the same sql in the form and in the system that generates the
deliminated files.

Mike Krolewski