Need example of how to pass PLSQL (Index By) Table from OCI client

From: Chris Aakre <chrisa_at_primus.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:44:35 -0700

Hello,

I'm writing a client app in C using the OCI api in Oracle 8. I need to pass an array of values to a stored procedure using a PL/SQL table. The Oracle documentation hints that this can be done, by I haven't found any examples or documentation describing how to do this.

Does anyone have an example how to do this or could explain what the OCIBindByName and OCIBindArrayOfStruct function calls look like?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Aakre
chrisa_at_primus.com Received on Fri Apr 24 1998 - 18:44:35 CEST

Original text of this message