Move Forms on UNIX to NT

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:21:25 GMT

I tried re-compiling my Forms 4.5 on my NT system, and it really blows up the form (greatly magnified). What is the easiest way to port my Unix developed forms to NT short of fiddling with the layout editor or re-doing them on NT? Is there a relatively easy way? Thanks! --Candy
--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		Boeing Defense & Space -- Irving Co.
candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com	P.O. Box 152707, MS TR-56