Re: Urgent Help ! Forms 4.5 Query

From: WvA <wesselX_at_wau.misX.ah.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:05:00 GMT

I don't think that's possible. The ordering is done at the server-side, and the non-basetable fields are not retrieved from the server... Maybe you can find a way to create a view which contains those non-basetable fields and thus make ordering on those fields possible.

--

Wessel van Alphen.
Please remove all X's from my E-mail account when replying.