Re: Developer/2000 Ease of Use??

From: Joe Strano <jstrano_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1998/04/15

Developer 2000 can be intimidating to use at first. Oracle has made a lot of improvements in their 2.0 release. For example Reports now has a wizard that steps you through the creation of a report. But, if the wizard does not give you what you want, then you need to know about Reports in order to get what you want.

In my opinion, the power you get with Developer 2000 is worth the learning curve. There are some good books currently being written, both at the beginner and advanced level, which should make learning the tools easier. There are also training classes available that can lessen the sting of learning the tools.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.