Re: Pro*C precompiler question

From: Erik E. Bengtson <erikbengtson_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/04/07

Kenny,

    This is the number of rows just fetched. The sqlca is a structure which holds information about requests made to Oracle on behalf of your program. There is another structure oraca which holds even more information.

    If you look in the .c program which is the output of the precompiled .pc program, near the top of the program is this structure, and comments for every part of it.

Erik E. Bengtson

http://www.erols.com/erikbengtson/