Re: Dev2000 ( forms 4.5 ) problem

From: Jomarlen <jomarlen_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/04/07

>I am still interested if any of you have run both 4.5 and 5 versions<BR>
>of the Forms designer on the same client...<BR>

There is no problem at all installing both 4.5 and 5 on one machine. In fact you can even run them simultaneously.

They have seperate entries in the registry so there is no conflict. If you need to point to a directory for your own icons 4.5 uses the registery entry TK23_ICONS and 5.0 TK25_ICONS.

I have been doing this for over a year (we were a 5.0 beta site) and have never experienced a problem.

John

John

John C. Lennon
Utility Partners Inc.
Las Vegas

Web Site: http://members.aol.com/jomarlen/

The views expressed in this message
are those of the author and not
necessarily those of U.P.
and/or its employees. Received on Tue Apr 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message