Dev2000 ( forms 4.5 ) problem

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: 1998/04/06

[Quoted] For reasons too stupid to go into here, I have had to re-install Dev2000 - Forms 4.5 on my WinNT client - all seems to go well, but I get an error message on exit from the Designer stating that there is a problem saving the preferences - why would this happen, and how can I correct it.

The stupid reason: ( it might give a reason for the problems...) I was going to upgrade to v2 of Dev2000 but re-thought the idea and uninstalled it ( I need to maintain Forms 4.5 apps for run-time use and read that you cannot have both 4.5 and 5.0 versions on the same client )

It was after the un-install and re-install of 4.5 that the above problem arose ( it also affects Reports designer as well )

Any Ideas ?

Please post to newsgroup or Email me at john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us

Thanks,
John Greco Received on Mon Apr 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message