Reports 3.0 Layout Question

From: Joe R Jurgena <jjurgena_at_shell.clark.net>
Date: 1998/04/06

I am using three tables A,B,C. A drives the report B & C are similar and joined to A.
I am trying to get output like:

Account......	Name......	Trans..	Date... 	Amount.......
123123213	J .Smith	213213	04-01-98	12
				12321   04-02-98	14
				1232	04-03-98	15

The transactions come from B & C. The fields for B & C are contained in a repeating frame which is contained in group, a seperate frame and group for b & C. The groups are stacked in the layout.
PROBLEM: only the transactions for the top group are displayed. If I put B on top only B is displayed if C is placed on top only C.
What setting/s control this? How can I display both?

I know I could use a union as a work around but I would like to understand how to use the controls.

Thanks
Joe Received on Mon Apr 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message